This must be the best show I've caught this year.
Caught it yesterday with YJ and Shades of Pink, after many weeks of procrastination and putting off. I wasn't too keen on it because:
1) I don't like Hugh Jackman
2) Christian Bale is not cute
3) Both male leads not cute, I watch what? (No, I'm not shallow, you'll understand why later)
4) I don't like unrealistic shows and YJ said the storyline was about 2 magicians.
Since it has been screening for over a month already, I figured we didn't have to pre-book tickets. How wrong I was. The 7pm tickets on a Wed evening were sold out! Since there weren't any other shows worth watching, we bought the 930 pm show for The Prestige.
The show was awesome. I was extremely tired but I just couldn't let myself fall asleep. Tough when watching a 930 pm show that requires brain juice, in the middle of the week, after work. But I just couldn't let myself fall asleep.
I still don't like Hugh Jackman.
But I so like Christian Bale now. So cute. No, I'm not shallow cos he's not my idea of good looking. Never thought so. But after watching him in the show, I like him. That's gotta be more than skin deep, right?
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
Stop kidding yourself alreaaaady!
LOL.
But not cute and I like what.
Shallow is cute and I like.
You just dunno la.
You must go watch Casino Royale. Daniel Craig beats everybody hands down! He is the best 007 ever.. and I'm a convert!!!
Charsiew.
Post a Comment