Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Got Shoes, Can Eat

Shades of Pink and I made a trip to Queensway Shopping Centre after work today as we both needed to buy a pair of running shoes. I'm a person who doesn't believe in buying track shoes. I don't exactly like running; the price you pay for them could buy you at least 2 pairs of nice dress shoes; and they're not even pretty. The only reason I invest in them is because entering a gym requires one to be properly attired - track shoes included. Like I was telling Shades of Pink, "If I could do a workout at the gym or run in slippers, I would."

In any case, I needed a new pair as the old ones are a bit.....old. The new pair will come in handy for my upcoming trip. I've been told to bring track shoes if I'm heading to this certain place, so...

So, because we bought these......

we figured we could indulge in these.....

Cos with the new running shoes, we would be running soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how many times have you taken your shoes for a run?

Huh??? =)

Purples said...

But I did mention that I don't really like to run, and that the only reason why I buy track shoes is to gain access to the gym.

You cannot read properly issit?

What I really need now is a pair of blades.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...