But I did it.
Perhaps it had something to do with the weather. Last night's weather was just perfect for sleeping.
Or maybe it had to do with staying up too late the night before to catch the Man U and Chelsea match. I've decided to support Chelsea, by the way.
Or maybe age is catching up with me. But isn't the amount of sleep that one needs inversely proportional to age?
Whatever the reason is, I slept from 7pm last evening all the way till 7am this morning, waking up occasionally to return SMSes that had come in. Coincidentally, they all had to do with Korean dramas.
Korean Drama Queen 1: Hey, the drama True to Love, the ending just shows the wife sleeping beside the dying husband har? After she looks at the clock and say dun wish to wake him up? Seems a bit weird the ending.
Purples: Because cannot wake him up anyway what.
Korean Drama Queen 1: Yeah la but I can still see his chest moving. K la, the drama is quite good but a bit too draggy I find. hehe.
Korean Drama Queen 2: Is Love Story In Harvard happy or sad ending?
Purples: Happy la. You watch la.
Korean Drama Queen 2: Phew...Then I shall continue and not jump to last episode. Sigh...So sweet n sad at the same time
Is this what happens when we hit the late twenties? No more energy to go clubbing, pubbing, shopping etc. We stay at home and cry our eyes out feasting on Korean dramas. It's either the extremely sad 'cry-non-stop' stories or the super 'siao' laugh-till-you-peng ones.
2 comments:
I am not into the whole Korean thingy but I have to admit, I was totally into the Taiwanese teeny-bopper drama at one stage of my life.
I actually *own* those dvds.
Gulp.
Taiwanese got teeny bopper drama meh? I only remember there was a Qin Han (who's very handsome) and this lady who is forever cast in crying roles!
You should try the Korean dramas. Some are really good. My mum can watch some of them over again and again and again. And it's straight after she's finished it!
Post a Comment