
To the person who was totally appalled at the sight of us leaving the office at mid day in our office attire and huge gym bags, this was where we were at lunch today. Ms Troublesome, Digital Curls and I.
We were offered a week's unlimited trial when we were checking out this place last week. So we decided to shed some excess kilos and tone up those "embarrassing-pepper-shaking" flabby arms this week.
As you might have already guessed from the colour of the place, this is an exclusively girly gym. It was love at first sight when I stepped in and drowned in pink 'everything'! And check out the changing room - we felt like stars preparing for a concert!
We changed into our workout attire (Digital Curls! You sabo la! We were supposed to wear shorts.) and started our first round. Looked easy, but some of the machines were pretty tough. There was one which I found particularly difficult, so the instructor gave me a tip, saying, "When you pull, exhale and use your ab muscles." And I'm thinking to myself, "But got no ab muscles, then how??"
We decided that for starters, 3 rounds of the circuit would suffice. We could feel the 'sng-ness' already. So for today, we stopped at 3, and headed to 'da bao' lunch. Being the healthy people we strive to be, we each had a glass of celery and green apple juice.
Me thinks we will be continuing with this lunch workout if we manage to get a good subscription rate from this pinky gym. :)
7 comments:
PINK gym then nair ask me along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grumble grumble.
apa gym nama? how much the monthly?
Shades of Pink: You come along la. We will be going this week either during lunch or after work. Kayestercan is keen too.
nick: 'nama'?? You asking me location or the name of the gym? It's called Forever Divas at Capitol. It's about $60 per month, unlimited entry. But I think you cannot join you know. Girls only.
Pet said....
You 3 ladies deceiving yourselves lei....how much can you lose for a little work out like tat...
come to think of it...anyway to lose weight fast? I put on 3kgs since I joined this company! Good thing I'm leaving...if not how many more pounds would I gain in the next 6 mths..can't imagine!
hey you think I should get those slimming pills like Xando, Xtrim..I dont think it works leh.
Pet
Pet: Frankly, I think good old exercise is still the best. But it's darn hard to get down to it lor. Eh, Ms Troublesome said that the last week of gym got effect you know. Her jeans seem to fit better.
i cant believe leh...i went to the gym on sun and i dont feel anything after 1 workout. for me, fastest way to lose weight is stop eating carbo. but im kinda addicted to carbo. oh no! wat shd i do.
pet
Post a Comment