Horoscopes. I don't really believe in them. Self fulfilling prophecies for some, I feel. And they are always so vague. Like, wanna tell you, but dowan to tell you the whole thing. Or maybe it's cos they don't even know or just anyhow one, hence they can't be more specific.
Today, for some reason, Digital Curls picked up a copy of TODAY and read my horoscope to me.
Here's what it read: You have to finish what you started. It's time to move forward but that will be impossible if you don't take care of matters that haunt you. A financial gain is apparent.
Here's what I think:
I usually finish what I start.
But, if finishing a matter that I start is linked to moving forward on the haunting things, how? I have to finish what I started first right? Only then can I move on what. And if the matter keeps haunting me, then how? Cannot move what. Stuck, you know?
A financial gain is apparent. Hmmm. So, I'm about to close a big fat deal issit? How to when I keep having to negotiate with people who behave like fishmongers? Or maybe it means that I'm gonna get lucky at soccer bets this weekend. I started betting on the EPL just 2 weekends ago, and I have had no luck thus far. Perhaps if Arsenal isn't playing when I next bet, I might get lucky! I am so not an Arsenal fan. Perhaps they should stick to undergarment endorsements. So stop trying to convert me, ok? You know who you are. I'll decide between Man U and Chelsea.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
Horoscopes. It all depends on the source / supplier to ST, lah. I remember that the one in Today was quite accurate (for me) a few years back......... Have u tried the online ones?
Nope. Haven't tried the online ones, cos I really don't have a habit of reading horoscopes.
Post a Comment