Thursday, November 30, 2006

All Packed! Almost...

I'm almost done packing. Just left with some last minute stuff that I will pack in tomorrow. Somehow, I can never complete the packing at one go.

Tomorrow, I will need to remember to pack in the cap, toothbrush, money, passport and slippers. It's funny how I just can't put these in now. It's almost like a packing ritual to leave some items till the day of departure.

I've been warned of bandits, diseases spread through mossies and dust at this place. So I've also packed in the gun (haha. kidding!), charcoal pills, insect repellent and wet wipes. I've even bought travel insurance - something I don't usually get.

Okies. Gonna try and get some sleep now, cos the flight's at freakin 6am tomorrow. Meaning, I have to be at the airport latest by 5am, which translates to me having to wake up at 4am?

I think I'm gonna forget something... ...

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

I texted you already...But I forgot to tell you.

Have a good one, be safe and don't get arrested for doing drugs.

Hahaha.

kayester said...

Have a great trip. Remember not to tie those laces.
Hahah. Kidding. Enjoy yourselves.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...