My middle child.
Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work.
Fell asleep on the bus till the driver didn't send her home cos he didn't realise she was still on the bus. She eventually got home an hour later than usual. (I later found out that this was not the first time!).
This same middle child of mine, achieved the "Pupil of the Month for Thoughtfulness". I believe this award was related to an earlier incident where she asked me if she could bring a book for a friend so that she could teach her to read. And she carefully selected an easy-to-read book. This extremely thoughtful middle child of mine who herself sometimes fumbles with her own reading and spelling.
This middle child of mine who will patiently teach her younger brother math.
Bless her sweet heart. Makes me prouder of what any academic achievement could. For a good heart is harder to achieve than good grades, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment