Saturday was spent at BFC's new place as she had a housewarming party. Before we headed there, Shades of Pink had my hair done up in curls using the Vidal Sassoon ceramic curler set that she had received as a Christmas present from a client. The initial effect was pretty "auntie", but once the curls loosened out, they looked pretty good, reinforcing the fact that I should grow my hair out a little more before perming it. I didn't realise hair curlers could be such fun to play with. The last time I played with them was just last week with Ms Anyhow. This time though, because they were heated curlers, I got my ear a little burnt. It was fun nevertheless.Sunday with cousins
Headed to the supermarket to buy ingredients for my dessert contribution for dinner with the cousins tonight. I was going to make a flan. Birdkeeper's recipe. Highly confidential and protected. I am extremely honoured that the guy has found me worthy enough to share it with me. Thanks! Everyone enjoyed it. Look! The flan smelt so good out of the oven, even the dogs couldn't wait to get their paws on it!

Dinner comprised DIY hamburgers as my cousin, Dr Mind, had a craving for them. It's pretty much like a popiah party, except that in place of popiah ingredients, you assemble parts of a hamburger together - sesame buns, succulent beef/chicken patties, tomato, lettuce, cheese, pickles, dressing etc. Check out the hamburger which Kayestercan put together!
There was also pasta, cheese & crackers and 3 different types of desserts! Blackforest cake, chocolate souffle and flan. No pics of the desserts. By then, I was already too stuffed to move and get the cam out of my bag.

No comments:
Post a Comment