
Pink Lilies, Baby's Breath and Basil Leaves to complement the purple tiled bathroom. Compliments of RT. It's amazing what a bouquet of flowers can do. I now stay longer in the bathroom because the pretty ambience entices me to take a longer (& cleaner) shower, and floss/brush my teeth longer (& more thoroughly). A pity the amount of poo I have is fixed. If not, maybe if I poo-ed longer, it'll get me slimmer. You think? I think not la. That was quite rubbish.

The platform is finally up! And the carpet as well. The closest colour I could get to a purple or pink (neither of which were available) was this magenta coloured one. Quite happy with it though. Now I'll just need to get some pillows and cushions to throw onto the platform.
The only things left outstanding are the drapes for my walk-in wardrobe and the new wardrobe.
No comments:
Post a Comment