Sunday, November 26, 2006

Going Back 11 Years

So we managed to get 6 of us together last night for the reunion with TLG, who's finally back after such a long time. 5 of us from the same class, and 1 from the next class. Kayestercan, Dr Refuse-Me-Meso and RT joined us as well.

I had wanted to take out Cranium and Taboo, but there were just too much reminiscing and catching up to do that we didn't have time for the games.

Recalling back things that happened 11 years ago can be really hilarious. I'd clean forgotten some of the things I'd done, until these people reminded me of them. I had, among some other things, given a guy paper undies on his birthday! I can't believe I did that. But why do people remember stuff like that anyway??

TLG had also referred to us (Shades of Pink, BFC and I) as his biggest nightmare in JC! How 3 girls can at times find joy 'shoppping' (read: guy ogling) during a 3.2km run while at other times, fake menstrual cramps to avoid the run is beyond him.

We chatted till past midnight. If not for the fact that we, now 11 years older, tire easily, I'm sure we would have gone on into the wee hours of the morning.

Here's what we had for dinner.

The white, compliments of Ah Guan.
The red, compliments of Dr Refuse-Me-Meso.



Thanks peeps. Had a great time going back 11 years! We should do this again in 2017!

To Suspension Girl, thanks for the Angkor book and the reinforcement!

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

It was lotsa fun dearie.

Thanks for the great food.

Eh, why you neber show my Cha Kway Teow!!!!

*Grumble*

Purples said...

By the time I took out the camera to take pics, the char kway teow was gone hor!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...