Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

So, I just got up from all the rara during the countdown celebration last night.

Nothing exceptionally different. Just the usual celebration with my extended family (parents, counsins, aunties, uncles, grandma, nieces) and a couple of friends, filled with lotsa warmth and love. Almost just like Christmas, save for the gift-exchange. In its place when the clock struck twelve, were champagne and hugs exchanged amongst everyone present.

Shades of Pink, you missed my christmas party, but from this one, you can imagine what it was like. Thanks for coming despite your hectic schedule of party hopping! Jacket Loaner, thanks for helping to pop the champagne and the creation of a potential angry neighbour. I don't think they found the cork yet. :p

Here's wishing everyone a great year ahead. And as Vandice always says, "May the coming better the going!"

3 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Yep dearie. I really appreciate the invite and I enjoyed myself.

If you ever need help to find that cork, I will gladly helpch you find it okie? =)

Paperman said...

Hey! Steal my line...!@#$%^&*()

Copyrighted ok!!! Dun pray pray ah...

But girl! happied new new 2007 lah... Let's hope for a rosy future 365 yah???

Yes... I wish things will look up for you...

We meet soon ok?

Purples said...

Thanks Vandice! I'm sure the coming WILL better the going.

Yes, let's meet up. Soon.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...