After work today, Digital Curls & I headed to Royce's at Suntec to pick up some chocolates for my aunt and uncle who were celebrating their wedding anniversary today. Picked out 3 kinds of chocolates, and had a chocolate sampling session with Digital Curls while at it. :)
Dinner was at "No Signboard Restaurant" at Vivo City. Why in the world did they name the restaurant such? One of my cousins was late as she took a while locating the restaurant.
Purples: Why so late?
Cousin: This place so confusing, very hard to find! But I think it was because I couldn't find the signboard.
Haha. Very funny.
Anyways, as with the usual extended family meals, we occupied 3 tables, and had a feast. Chilli Crabs. Pepper Crabs. Prawns. Pork Ribs. Lemon Chicken. Cold Dish. Vegetables. Dessert. My aunt who resides in Melbourne was also in town, so it was pretty much the whole complete extended family - 4 generations of us. Nice.
During dinner, I realised that my aunt from Oz had just gotten her hair permed. That makes 3 of them. And it was the perm that I had wanted to do 4 months back, but was told that my hair's too short. But her hair looked the same length as mine what! I think I'll try visiting the salon again. I've tried using the curlers to get an idea of what I'd look like with curls. What do you think? Perm? Don't perm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment