You're probably wondering how come my leave so anyhow. Well, that's cause it WAS taken anyhow. Had to clear 4 days carried over from last year by this month. As with the start of every year, it's busy busy busy. Then I realised that there were these 4 days of leave waiting to be cleared. And there was a week and a half left to clear them. So...anyhow la.
Took the dogs for their yearly vaccination in the morning, and had Barkley do the long overdue blood test for heartworm. Check out the blood test kit.
After the visit to the vet, I popped over to Siglap to meet Mon for lunch at HK cafe. Haven't met this one since Christmas. Used to see her Mondays to Fridays when we were in the same organisation. Check out what we had.
No, we didn't order a dish of 4 yolks. We actually removed the yolks from our eggs as I hate runny yolks, and Mon only eats runny yolks with bread. And the reason why we had 4 yolks was because we found some silver staple looking foil (which turned out to be the wrapper of the noodle pack) in BOTH our dishes, which resulted in them having to cook us a new set each. How does that happen ah? The last time this happened to me (at someplace else), I found part of the wire mesh they use to boil the noodles in within my dish.
So that's half of my day's leave gone. I'd better go pack my room. I've been meaning to do it since last Christmas. Hee. Better do it soon before it's time to head off for a tennis sesh. Then again, if I don't do it today, I'm still on leave tomorrow. So I could also do it then, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment