Thursday, January 18, 2007

"Miss J, You Mei You Hua?"

Here are some of the responses I get whenever I pass the office reception desk and pose this question to Miss J:

"Jing tian shi ni sheng ri?" (Translation: Is it your birthday today?) or

"Wo qu wai mian cai gei ni la" (Translation: I'll go outside and pluck some for you la) or

"Mei you. Ni mei tian wen wo zhe ge wen ti." (Translation: Don't have. You everyday ask me the same question.)

Today, Miss J came by my desk and said: "Purples, ni kan!" (Translation: Purples, you see!)

I turned around and saw this...


Then Miss J added: "Bu shi gei ni de. Wo zhi shi gei ni kan er yi" (Translation: But not for you. I just show you only)

??????

I shall stop asking her THAT question already la. :(

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...