The copier at office recently has an added function which is really cool. It can scan documents AND send it to staff via email within the minute.
So I was waiting in line to get some documents scanned. Cooking Girl was taking a while as she was having problems with copying. Something about paper size. Think she got a bit stressed as Digital Curls and I were waiting to learn how to work that scan function from another colleague. So, there were 3 of us there, all waiting for her to be done with her copying.
And that's when I learnt a really quick way of solving the problem when the copier doesn't register the right paper size. Turn the whole machine off and then turn it on again.
Actually, I think it works for troubleshooting all other problems, not just with paper size.
Thanks for the tip, Cooking Girl! :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment