Saturday, January 06, 2007

So, I Did it.

I sat at Mosche for a good 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon, got my locks plugged into the Octopus machine, and voila! I've now got curly locks. :)

Two of my aunts and RT were with me to render some moral support. Aunt Oz, who had just gotten her locks permed and Banker Aunt (who started this perming fad), who recommended the salon, and gave the stylist a summary of what my possible reactions could be. RT must be really familiar with the contents of December's issue of Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Women's Weekly now, having sat 3 hours with me at Mosche!

Banker Aunt: Make sure you assess properly before you perm hor. My this niece will cry one hor, if it turns out bad

Stylist: How about trying a whole head perm? Can be very nice one.

Banker Aunt: Huh? You don't make her cry la. This one really will cry one.

So after much assessment of my hair texture, length, the type of curls and the numnber of curls, he proceeded to curl my locks.

I was quite worried about how it'd turn out, but I'm pretty happy with it.

It doesn't always happen. Coming out of a salon and feeling happy with the outcome. :)

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...