I'm sure you've heard that idiom before. And I SO live by it. I mean, work, at the end of the day, is just work. Work can never be finished. Ever. Besides, there's a whole lot more to life than just work, isn't there?
But sometimes, you need more than just work and play. You need to kill, you know. Just like today. I feel like killing people.
Tell me, what about people pisses you off most?
a) People who do a half-fark job
b) People with double farking standards
c) People with no farking sense of urgency or priority
d) People who love taking credit but equally farking love to shirk responsibility and accountability
Ans: _________
Now tell me, what about organisations pisses you off more?
a) Orgs that have messy, unsystematic work processes
b) Orgs that recognise and reward highly unworthy people
Ans: ________
If you had an answer that resembles the first 4 letters of the alphabet, I guess you're lucky to be working where you are. You'd better not leave. You might just jump out of the frying pan and into the fire if you do. I look at option (a) and I go "Ya this is the worst." Then I see option (b) and I go "Ya this is the worst." Then I look at option (c) and......you get the drift? How could you have managed to pick just one???
Ok. I've spewed enough profanities and mentally killed enough people for the day. I'm gonna say my bedtime prayers, ask for forgiveness and go to bed.
Maybe tomorrow, I spew and kill again. Or maybe the night's rest would have calmed the profane murderer in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
Hahahahaahah....
I'm still at work, btw.
a,b,c,d....e,f,g.....
=)
u pray before you sleep meh?
CR
Shades of Pink: Gimme more time and I'll probably be able to sing the whole alphabet as my answer.
CR: Of course I pray before I sleep. Have been trained since young. Though I must admit, I've slacked a lot in that area.
Post a Comment