Monday, December 11, 2006

We stocked up again!

Right after lunch today, Digital Curls, Cooking Girl and I headed to the supermarket across our office to see what snacks we could get to stock up at the office. We had long depleted our biscuit supplies.




I ask again, "How to lose weight liddat?"

Plus I have an uber big ulcer on my lip. I can already imagine the sting I'm gonna get when we start on the 'Chicken In A Biskit'! But Cooking Girl says the 'kiam-ness' will heal the ulcer.

So, I'm still gonna eat it.

2 comments:

miss ene said...

I just wanted to say that snacking is the FASTEST and BEST WAY to put on weight. Along with supper.

;)

ene

Anonymous said...

u wanna cure your ulcer? go to the beach and hold a mouthful of salt water for 5 min!

tat will do!

pet

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...