Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

soon the bells will ring.

But first, I have to get the Christmas tree up.

Because the Christmas party will be at my place this year.

So with the help of Yati and RT, the Christmas tree went up today.

And since there are no presents under the tree yet, these will do until the presents come in.

All that's left now is to find an outfit in red, green or gold so that I'll keep to the colour theme. I think I'll go with red.

I'm wondering if whoever it was that set the colour theme knew what my Christmas tree looks like. Or was it pure coincidence? Red. Green. Gold.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...