Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Third Christmas Present of The Year.

Compliments of my folks.

Because I've been complaining about the 3-year-old, humongous, 3.2 mega pixels one.

Now voila! The 7.2 mega pixels, a-lot-slimmer camera is in my purple room.

Just like the other 2 presents. heh.

Come 25th Dec, I will just have to be content with watching others unwrap their presents with surprise.

5 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

*Jealous jealous!*

Purples said...

Jealous again?? Tell you what la, I teach you teh "voila!" trick okie? ;p

Wait really turn literally green then you know ah.

Actually that's not too bad, cos you would fit into my X'mas party colour theme. heh.

Shades of Pink said...

I tried!!!!

Still no one give me present lairrrre.

*Sulk*

Purples said...

Must be you never try properly. The voice got strawberry shortcake sweet or not? The eyes got blink blink a bit then your hands cup your cheeks type.

hahahahahaha.

Shades of Pink said...

Sorry hor, I ain't no dairrrre monsta.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...