Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Body Shop Franchise?

Nope. We were actually buying sponsorship prizes for clients' D&Ds.

But because we had to purchase them from certain specific shops, it made us look like we were planning to franchise The Body Shop!

It was fun shopping for the stuff. Because, surprise surprise, we buy 'this' and 'this', we get 'such' and 'such' free. Then we spend 'this amount' and 'this amount', we get to redeem 'that' and 'that'. And then still can get free 'those' some more!

So, can you tell the purchases from the freebies?

1 comment:

miss ene said...

I used to purchase my company's Christmas hampers for our loyal agents so I'd walk into Crabtree & Evelyn and nonchalently say "Gimme 5 $300 hampers please", then go about choosing items to toss into the baskets. It was fun! And of course, I got given VIP membership and they'd even deliver the hampers. Hehe.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...