My programme for the day went like this:
- Morning cycle at East Coast
- Lunch at Crystal Jade with Chair Rocker and RT
- Shopping at Geylang for Christmas decor
- Dinner at Dunman Hawker Centre with HY. (for once, I didn't have to wait that long for Eng's wanton mee and Lau Hong Ser's rojak)
Here are the additions to the existing decor, which actually only comprises the tree without the angel. The angel went up today.
Had a simple but great day.
The best part of it had to be the quote which came from Chair Rocker over lunch. I haven't met him in a while and I've almost forgotten how bitchy (he begs to differ) and hilarious he can be.
And the quote goes:
"Walau! No more already la. If I knew, I four years old that time go to the house and squeeze the neck until the baby die ah!"
Kept me in stitches the whole day! If it doesn't crack you up, it's ok. You need to find Chair Rocker to give you a background of the whole story before you laugh till you peng.
3 comments:
alamak, u write like that how people know what i was saying?
Chair Rocker
I know can already la! This is one quote that can last me a lifetime of laughter.
You better not ask me to emcee your wedding. Confirm I will repeat the quote. Then the whole ballroom will know.
Ok, I will repeat it at gatherings next time, then more people will know what you are saying. But I'll make sure they are people who will appreciate the quote.
just make sure u know isn't there, cos dont think he/she will appreciate it very much.
CR
Post a Comment