Lacking sleep from staying up the night before to ensure that the points margin between Man U and Chelsea was narrowed, I woke up bleary eyed this morning and picked up a dress for work in haste.
I only realised how short it was when I stepped into the office. I swear, this dress wasn't this short before. Now I'm wondering if the dress had shrunk or if I had expanded. I think it's the latter because:
1) For all the other times I'd worn this dress, the length was never a problem
2) My other clothes are beginning to feel funny
3) I've been junk-eating quite a bit
I asked Cooking Girl for her opinion and she agreed that it did look shorter compared to the other times which she had seen me wear it. And then she added, "You look like a schoolgirl from a porno flick."
???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
Please!!! post some pictures of the porno schoolgirl look!
Sorry, couldn't do it.
Firstly, as the dress was short, I would have had to take a pretty far shot to get a whole picture of it. That would mean revealing quite a bit of me.
Secondly, closing up on the dress and its length is out of the question, cos the 7.2 mega pixel cam would capture too much detail.
And, if you haven't already realised, I do not post pictures with too much detail, esp of people.
Anyway, "porno schoolgirl" isn't exactly a label to be proud of, is it? :p
woah...sure not??? u where got so much to reveal!?
But seriously... show show... no need pics, wear it when we meet up! hehehe
Chair Rocker
Post a Comment