Saturday, December 23, 2006

Like That Also Can?

Headed out to town today in a futile attempt to finish up my Christmas shopping. I ended up buying stuff for myself, and picking yet another Christmas present for myself. This time, it was from RT. Can't show it cos it's all wrapped up already (now I know I have at least ONE present to unwrap on Christmas).

While shopping at Scotts, we realised that most of the shops were having closing down sales, so we walked into POIS to have a look. There were literally having a closing down sale - everything was on sale! From the remaining clothes, shoes, bracelets, to the display racks and hangers that held them! Even these were on sale...

Liddat also can ah??

Headed to Cooking Girl's place in the evening for her Christmas cum housewarming party. Her mum's 'mee siam' is yummi-licious! Would have had more but had to save my tummy for yet another Christmas party after the one at Cooking Girl's.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...