Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shoes! They're Never Enough Are They?

Because some of my shoes have been 'affected' by the torrential rains, I decided to get some replacements today.

Here's what greeted me when I met my Dad...."You're quite sick you know. You think you're Imelda Marcos issit?"




Nice?

Miss Ene, you are NOT allowed to steal any of these pics for your "Ugly Shoe Contest" ok?

7 comments:

miss ene said...

Hahahaha. Don't worry. None of those shoes qualify so you're safe ;)

Shades of Pink said...

I like!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming down and bringing your parents along! it was morale booster for me to have friends around. :)

Rocking Chair

Purples said...

Our pleasure. :)

How did the Chair Rocker become the Rocking Chair???

Anonymous said...

hahaha cos i cant remember what i am... oh its chair rocker...

and u know what... this is what rainy season can do for you. i havent worn a pair of shoes, and it grew bloody fungus and mushrooms! damn it... so disgusting. and even though i cleaned it, its rather destroyed cos it had 'rooted' itself into the shoes.

chair rocker

Anonymous said...

so pretty your shoes!!! I like the red stripey one. :)


Digital Curls

Paperman said...

The blue one looks like spiderman made them...

:-pp

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...