Friday, December 22, 2006

Pinkple

Work today was pretty busy. Kinda weird, cos usually during this time, the workload's supposed to lighten.

Since it was the last working day before we break for the long Christmas weekend, we had a Christmas party at the office today. Nasi briyani, fried kwey teow, roast chicken, log cake, chocolates, cookies...and gift exchange. My favourite amongst them must be Mushy, this pink, soft, mushy calculator from Digital Curls. Its buttons are really shiok to press. Told her I'll most likely keep pressing till they spoil. The back of the box even gives you a description of Mushy.

It reads:

"Mushy the calculator lives in an island filled with lovely juicy strawberris. Mushy's favourite playmate is Marshmallow. They love to play and enjoy every moment together"

So cute hor? I will use it together with the purple pen.



My office-gift-exchange buddy got me a pink bath towel. An ex colleague gave me a metallic, purple cardholder.



Now you know why I get comments from people like, "You and your pinkple!"

The alternative to Pinkple was Purpink.

5 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

All your pressies, share half with me. I keep the 'pink' part. You can keep the 'ple' part.

Yay!

Purples said...

But the latest count shows that I have received more pink stuff leh!

kayester said...

i know the calculator! i bought a couple as giveaways too.

Paperman said...

How does one live 'in' an island???

Dig hole issit?

Purples said...

Bitchy la you! Not everybody can england power one hor. I corrected some already, but overlooked that. Dig hole lor, i guess. :)

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...