The rain has been doing just that over the past few days.
I really wish it would stop raining. Here's why:
- The air-conditioning in my office is giving me frost bites
- My shoes are getting soaked everyday; some (the bkk ones) are beginning to disintegrate
- Even with brollies, the rain still manages to get me wet
- When it’s time for my evening bath, the bath towel is still damp from my morning shower
- Before I can even cycle a decent distance to burn some calories, it's pouring. Again
- My dogs are deprived of their walks
But I must say that the torrential rains have honed my improvisation skills.
.jpg)
That, by the way is a pair of long working pants. I had to fold it up to half its length to prevent the rainwater from getting to it. I know it’s a bit ‘aunty', but between being labelled ‘aunty’ for a few minutes and having the water seep through my pants and all the way to butt level (It does happen. Digital Curls said so), I’d much rather the latter.
.jpg)
This is the kind of rain we’ve had to brave over the past few days. Now, don’t YOU wish the rains would stop?
4 comments:
wah lau...so AUNTY!
aunty adeline...imagine the downpour and u can manage to snap some pics...arn't u amazing??
The pics were taken by Ms Troublesome, not me la! We were heading back to get HER stuff for HER so that SHE didn't have to get wet. And she happily snapped all the aunty shots!
i can lend u my army boots
Rocking Chair
Post a Comment