
Sometimes when work frustration (and sometimes boredom) sets in, this is what you might find on our screens. A friend of Cooking Girl discovered this game, HK Cafe, and sent it to her. Cooking Girl, in turn shared it with us. It's basically a game where you're the owner of a restaurant and have to take orders, cook and serve simultaneously. Sounds simple right? Not really. Cos if the eggs get overcooked or the toast gets burnt, it's considered a loss to the business and the potential revenue is offset from the profits you make. It can't be undercooked too. I've tried that. It's still considered a loss. At the end, your total profit for the day is worked out. It's really quite fun.

Another destresser at work, or for that matter, for anything would be food. Just yesterday, a vanload of keropok and other tid bits came by our office. Ms Troublesome and I went out and bought us these 2 huge bags of keropok to add to our already stocked up food corner. Huge, aren't they?
Go try your hand at the HK Cafe game. Here's the link: www.eddiezone.net/flashgame/Restaurant.swf
Oh, do make sure you have a spare mouse somewhere around.
Cooking Girl killed her mouse. :)
1 comment:
I've tried the supposedly destressing cooking game during work...but ended up getting more 'gan cheong'! Try it and you'll know what I'm talking abt.(Caution: Game is pretty addictive. Play at own discretion.)
The blackpepper fish cracker looks yummy but confirm mouth will be very smelly after eating *pinch nose*
Post a Comment