Thanks to Shades of Pink for getting us invitations to the fashion shows at Paragon. Some of the brands being paraded included Armani, Diesel, Miss Sixty, Calvin Klein and Maxstudio. Nothing really caught my eye as most of the clothes were fall/winter collection that weren't quite so appropriate for tropical Singapore. We did come across some interesting local fashion from amongst the audience though. :)
One thing I must say though, is that the late Steve Irwin sure did inspire some of the fashion. Stingray fashion is in.....tops and dresses with no defined differentiation from the armhole to the waist. Think stingray and I'm sure you'll figure what I'm talking about.
Anyways, till I think I can carry off this stingray fashion, stingrays shall be enjoyed IN, not ON my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment