Monday, October 23, 2006

They Ganged Up Against Me!

Once again, I met up my other 2 witch counterparts for our usual catch up session over coffee. Only this time round, they ganged up against me for something I had done.

To start off the update session, BFC told us about her dream of being served a bowl of piping hot soup by a certain someone, only to realise upon drinking it that there was a pair of dirty socks in them! Then she ended it looking really deep in thought and saying, "There must be a meaning to it you know, but I just dunno what." That statement, coupled with her 'deep-in-thought' expression got us laughing. Funny as the dream was, what really bothered her was the fact that this person would occasionally appear in her dreams. You know what BFC? I get these dreams too with people who shouldn't be appearing in them appearing. But I guess they will fade with time. Dreams are funny things really. Despite being just that - dreams - they make you wonder and re-think about life's certain episodes. Shades of Pink says that things WILL get better. Hor, Shades of Pink? ;p

BFC: "Shades of Pink, did you know that Purples did such-and-such today?"

Shades of Pink: "Ya. I know la. So Purples, why ah? And what happened?"

Purples: "Oh. Like this lor. And like that lor. Because like this and like that la."

And that's when they ganged against me. And as the expression goes, I got it left, right, centre.

BFC: "Can you believe her?"

Shades of Pink: "I think there's something really wrong with her brains you know."

BFC: "Ya! I bet she went, 'I neh neh neh neh neh, so neh neh neh neh....' SHEESH!"

Shades of Pink: *bursts into laughter* "BFC! You are so funny!"

YJ: *wants to laugh but tries to stifle it*

It's not funny hor. And YJ, luckily you had the sense to stifle your laughter. Still can laugh with the 2 witches! Want to die is it?

Anyway, all said and done, the session was a great one. I simply love you both to death. What would I do without you two?

As with most of our sessions, Shades of Pink whips out Kelly (her cam) and we pose for a picture. And as with all vain pots, witches or not, we had to do a check in the glass window to make sure we looked ok for the picture. Funny how we did this unanimously. Just look....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look at the photo, laff until can peng.

We eeesh so cute sometimes.

Like what I said yesterday, we've come a long way babe. Each of us.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...