Sometimes, the female species decides to forgo lunch and do some shopping instead. This was exactly what Cooking Girl and I decided to do today. She had seen a programme on telly featuring a boutique in Whampoa, and suggested that we head there during lunch today.It was a bit of a maze walking through an area that was undergoing major renovations. But being women, we eventually found the boutique. I mean, look at it, how could Purples possibly miss it? From the ceiling and dressing room walls to the feather boa twirled around the lamp shades, everything was a variation of the colour purple! Awesome. This could potentially be what Shades of Pink's enterprising suggestion of Purple's Pearls Galore might look like.
Visiting "Jolie Femme" totally changed my impression of heartland shopping. Cooking Girl and I just couldn't decide from the many shortlisted pieces which ones to buy! Yup, the clothes (the dresses in particular) are very nice, and originate from Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Europe.As I was saying, we had a hard time deciding what to buy. So the inevitable took place. We bought them all!
Plus 2 little baskets of piggies. Given the purplish-pinkie mood I was in, the colour of the baskets had to be purple and pink, of course. :)


5 comments:
Skive say skive la. 'Forgo lunch' sounded like u have made a huge sacrifice. I'm sure either u left office early or went back late, right? :P
Bought so many things! Confirm biggest 'cai tao' of the day in the ah-soh neighbourhood. Gotten any Platinum VIP card from the shop? heh
Now that you mentioned, we DID get a VIP card which entitles us to 15% discount, including today's purchase.
That's how much we spent. Enough to get VIP cards each. :)
Oi, I said Purples Pearls Galore, not Purple's Pearls Galore lah! Tsk tsk.
Anywaes, how's about handing over the pink pig type!!!!!
*Grunt*
And while you're at it, hand over the VIP card as well. =P
I will bring along the pink pig for you when we have our little picnic on Thurs.
As for the discount at Jolie Femme, just taking me along with you the next time would suffice.
Errrrmzz. save the pig for yourself lah. Wait eat already look like a pig. NAW THANKS!
As regards the discount, taking you along is good. Doesn't mean that I have to pay for your shopping as well hor! Let me make it clear first! Keke. =)
Post a Comment