Friday, October 13, 2006

Of Mice and Moose

Met up with RT for dinner today as the guy's just gotten back from his 10 day long business trip to Colorado and Taiwan.

Dinner was at Zen at East Coast. I decided on a Crab Meat Mee Sua and he, a Red Curry Chicken Laksa. Along with that, we shared a portion of soft shell crab and a serving of tom yam soup. I didn't exactly find my dinner that fantastic, so we popped next door for some strawberry milkshake and chocolate sundae.

Here are some little gifts which he'd brought back for me from his trip. There was a keychain from Coach, a top from Levi's and a cap and t-shirt set he'd gotten from his trip to the Rocky Mountains. Thanks! Good taste for a guy, I must say. The keychain's a perfect blazing fire-engine red, the cap and t-shirt are in one of my favourite colors pink, and the top is certainly something I would pick out myself. Only thing is, RT must have thought that I'd signed up for a crash slimming course or something during the 10 days. The top from Levi's was a size 'S'. How to fit ah?



Anyways, check out the animal on the cap and tee. Familiar? Well, it's an elk and it's used on Abercrombie clothes! Ms Mountain Tortoise here just found that out from RT. But hey, it could very well have been a deer, gazelle, antelope or moose right? The elk isn't really that common an animal to most (i think).

Speaking of moose, anybody knows the plural of moose? Make a guess. Is it mooses, meese or moose? Someone once said that the answer is mice. *fainted*

Even if I weren't sure what it was, I'd know for sure it's not mice lor. Sheesh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yesh - we haven't sorted out the moose / meese / mice thingy yet.

So which is it? =)

Purples said...

Did you believe me when I said measles?
That's not an animal, or did you hear weasel?

Sheesh...

RT said...

Hope you really like the gifts I've gotten for u.

I must admit that I've made a slight misjudgement in your size after being away for 10days. Should have picked the 'XS' instead :P

Plural of moose = moose

Anonymous said...

Oi! RT, my pressie lairrrrrre?!?!?!?

miss ene said...

I am not going to get into the discussion on moose/mice/money but I couldn't help but notice that top beside the cap. I seriously thought it was a - get this - slice of pizza at first glance!

Hahahahaha. The haze must be getting to me.

Purples said...

Ya ene! What were you thinking?? Pizza? 'Slice' some more! Where have you been served pizza slices in this shape har?

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...