Thank Goodness It's Mid Week. Just 2 more days of me possibly leaving the office for home and not seeing the sun. Work's been quite crazy the past 3 days, and it's keeping me farking busy.
The coming weekend’s extremely packed too (but I'm not complaining). A wedding, a farewell for the cousin who’s leaving for Hong Kong and a pot luck with the college peeps since TLG is back. The last one's gonna be fun. More Cranium and Taboo!
I’m going to be so blardy tired by the week’s end, and then I bet I’m gonna get farking busy again come Monday.
Sheeeet.
It's only been 2 months and already I'm complaining. But no regrets coming back I guess. I'm quite sure I'll work more efficiently, with more support here than there. And I'm also pretty sure I'll learn more here than there. And the affirmation came when I had this email exchange with Cooking Girl and Ms Troublesome.
Ms Troublesome: Wah, they are going to liddat liddat. She said liddat liddat, but liddat liddat. Very sian.
Cooking Girl: Aiyah, they are like that one. "After they cross the river, they tear down the bridge." (Chinese saying: guo he cai qiao)
Purples: Ya. And then they no plan no structure one. Just assume that "when the boat reach the bridge, it will auto straight". (Chinese proverb: chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi)
Hmm....The Chinese language can be quite power....
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment