I was passing by a Popular outlet sometime this week and decided to see if there were any interesting reads I could pick up. Somehow, I ended up in the kids section browsing through LadyBird books. As I started reading some of the stories I used to read as a kid, I realised I couldn't remember how most of the stories ended, or what the plot was! I'd know bits of it, but never the whole story. So I spent quite a bit of time reliving my childhood.
The Three Billy Goats Gruff, for instance. All I remember is 3 goats who wanted to cross a bridge where a wicked troll resided.
Question 1: How did they eventually get across?
Question 2: Why did they want to get across in the first place?
The Magic Porridge Pot
All I could remember was the magic pot that could cook porridge non-stop. What the actual story was, I couldn't remmeber.
Rapunzel
I'm sure everyone must have read this all-time favourite.
But what happened in the end after the witch sent her away and the prince came to the tower to find only the witch? How did they meet again?
Can you people remember?
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
I remember Magic Porridge Pot! It was all nice and wonderful for a bit but I think towards the end, something happened and the porridge overflowed and covered the whole town or something.
Then erm, I cannot remember already :)
Yes yes! The little girl's mother forget the magic words to stop the pot, so the porridge overflowed and covered the whole town. Then the daughter came back and said the magic words, "Stop Little Pot, Stop." Till the day, the whole town is filled with porridge lor.
Cute hor?
Post a Comment