Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No Wonder We're Family

This was how many mooncakes I took home from baking class today.

Birdkeeper, Kayestercan, Cooking Girl, Ms Troublesome, Kayestercan's friend and I shared and split the cost of the mooncakes (different flavours) so that we could get a bit of each. Champagne, rum, lotus (2 kinds), green tea and durian. Dr Lee was with 3 other friends on another table. It's really quite fun when you have a huge group like that.

From start of the class, Cooking Girl and Ms Troublesome were pretty amused by Kayestercan. Cooking Girl concluded that it was no wonder that we were from the same family when Kayestercan:

- made a mess of her recipe sheet while checking off the ingredients, and then said she wanted a new sheet
- decided not to wash the bowl, and took a new one, leaving the dirty one by the sink

Hey, at least I don't leave my bowl for someone else to wash up hor. I just wondered why we pay and still have to do the washing up.

And I wanted new recipe sheets beacuse mine got dirtied from oil stains and dough pieces - not my own scribblings!

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...