Planned to meet Shades of Pink for lunch-time mass today, but the girl had some last minute department luncheon that she had to attend. So I headed for mass at Good Shepherd on my own. Bumped into Yellow Beatle and then we caught up a little after mass.
Yellow Beatle: What's with The Running One ah? How did he end up with The Sailing One ah?
Purples: You asking me? How I know?
Yellow Beatle: But you ok now right?
Purples: Walau, it's been so long already, sure ok la. True colours all see already.
Yellow Beatle: That's good. So how many has he gone round the school already anyway? He's quite a .......
Yellow Beatle searches for a word, but in vain.
Purples: I also dunno la. You go and count la.
Yellow Beatle: But I'm surprised leh. I quite have respect for The Sailing One one. As in her character quite nice and good one. How come she end up with him?
Walau, how I know? Maybe people change? Maybe people just not so winner lor.
Oops. I just realised that makes me a loser for some part of my life too.
Dissociation please, people!!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment