Saturday, September 08, 2007

Blardy Burnt

My weekend, that is. ALL 2 days of it.

With work. And it starts in about half an hour.

When such things happen, the dogs are left smelly. Poor things, considering that they only shower once a week.

The 'best' part of this weekend is having to wear the same top (for uniformity) over 2 days straight. No need to wash har? I posed this question to The Boss and she said, "Oh, ya hor. Never mind la. Don't run so much. And then just wash the armpit area can already." And then she sniggered.

Aiyoh.

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

*Patpat.*

Let's catch up soon...we both have been so busy with stuff....so sorry about yesterday okiesh - have been busy.

If it helps, I gotta report for work on Monday at 6.30 a.m.

Win right?

Next Friday or Saturday sounds good. Hopefully we can all meet up, including our 2 UK folks.

Purples said...

It's ok. I guess it's like that when you start at a new place.

I am blardy tired from the weekend of work.

Yea, hope we can meet up with the 2 UK ones. It's been a looong time since the 5 of us met up together. :)

Have a great week despite the 630am.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...