Clarke Quay has become irrecognisable. Either that, or I've become really suaku. I must say the place has become super happening. Fountains, watering holes, eateries, coffe joints.... There was even The Clinic, whose normal seats are replaced by wheelchairs, and glasses and mugs with IV drips! Interesting but a tad distasteful.
The Pump Room's a pretty nice place to chill out after work. Dinner followed by drinks and the band which comes on at 1030pm. Here's what we pigged out on:


And then we had 2 of these...

Once again, it was just great to meet and catch up on the happenings in everyone's lives.
Sorry for being so late, people. I will try to be earlier the next round. :)
3 comments:
hello woman...irrecognisable is not a word la... NCWT
Quick! Think of the next location for our Oct piggy-out. :)
NCWT: What's the word to use then? "Clarke Quay is...."
1) no longer recognisable.
2) unrecognisable.
3) so cannot recognise!
4) beyong recognition
Char Siew Pow: Bar Stop?
Post a Comment