So I found my passport.
And since BFC had extra HK dollars from her brother's recent trip, I decided to change some more money. Cos I don't really like using the credit card. Plus I think what I changed is not gonna suffice. I have to remember that the prices will not match that of Bangkok's, which I am so blardy used to.
Last few things to throw in later:
- Handphone charger
- Contact lenses and solution
- Sunnies
- Toothbrush (which I will have to remember tomorrow morning)
- Mini skirt
In case you're wondering about the last item, it wasn't really included until I was talking to my travel mate just now over msn.
Shades of Pink: Eh, you changing clothes every day ah?
Purples: Ya la. The day ones changing. But the night one, every night the same.
Shades of Pink: Walaueh! So you bring 4 tops and 4 bottoms ah?
Purples: 3 la! Since tomorrow's already counted as one right?
Shades of Pink: I see whether I want to be like you. I bring capri, skirt and something else.
Purples: Skirt?
Shades of Pink: Ya. Short one. Above the knee one.
Purples: Oh! Ok, then I bring my mini skirt.
Shades of Pink: Bring la. Easier to get in and out of things.
Ah....
And there I was, wondering how come this girl so hiao - bring skirt, above the knee type! heh.
Ok, I'm off to bed. Better catch my forty winks. As it is, I think I'm gonna have a problem waking up already.
And when I'm back, I think I'm gonna need to run and run and run to shed all the extra kilos I'll be putting on in the next 4 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
You will thank me for it.
Mark my words.
Cya later babes!
Wah liao eh... Its Lao Poh Bing ok.
Just like my Chai Beng.
Hahahah. Ok la. Lau PO Bing. My hanyu pinyin is normally quite good...dunno what happened. :p
But it's anytime better than chye BENG lor!
Post a Comment