Friday, July 06, 2007

Kitty Ring Ring

First, it was Kitty Bling Bling. Now, it's Kitty Ring Ring. My friends sure know me well. :)

I returned from yet another farewell luncheon today, and this was what greeted me when I reached my office desk.

Compliments of Cooking Girl, Ms Troublesome, Digital Curls and Nor.

See how nicely it blends into the purple walls of my room? So pretty!

"Are you gonna use it in your new office?" was Digital Curls' question.

Hmmm. Much as I love the phone, I really don't think so, you know...

The above came with the telephone. A brolly. "Came with the phone." they said. And then I think they left it together with the phone for me because, regardless of the weather, I will NOT bring an umbrella out with me. So, the sweeties left the little polka dotted brolly for me.

Ok, ok, I promise to carry it with me in from now, so that I won't have to pop into random shops to loan brollies from them.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...