Tuesday, July 10, 2007

All Packed

I usually do my packing the night before I leave for a trip. But today being really packed with baking classes this evening, I decided to do it this morning.

So I'm all packed and ready to leave real early tomorrow morning, but I can't seem to find my passport!

How liddat??

Shades of Pink, at the worst, you travel alone??

3 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

YOU GO AND DIE LA.

YOU GO AND FIND YOUR PASSPORT NOW.

VERY FARNEE HOR!

BLARDY HEOWWWWWWW.

!@£!@£!@£!@

Purples said...

Found liao la. Can go with you tomorrow already. :)

You better don't let me anyhow spend money.

Shades of Pink said...

In the words of 'someone', we are bad for each other.

=)

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...