Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Third Baking Class

We did a Tiramisu cake and Curry Chicken buns!

The buns were really really good. I think all of us finished most of it by the time we got back home.

The tiramisu was just heavenly. And because I am leaving tomorrow morning, I had to taste a piece of it TONIGHT. It was a good thing it didn't need any overnight setting, unlike the cheesecake.

Check out today's bakes...




A good gauge of whether what I whip up is good is my dad. The fussy eater actually commented that the buns and the tiramisu were good!

We're gonna give next week's class a miss cos the items are not very interesting, and we're tied up. But we'll be signing up for the following week's session, in which we'll be taught Apple Cheese Crumble and Mixed Grain Bread.

Kayestercan and Dr Lee, we're signing you up ok? Dr Lee, are you serious about enrolling your domestic help as well? Then she can wash up for us. ;p

For anyone else who's keen, do check out the schedules and register at http://www.phoonhuat.com/

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...