I bet that's what Suspension Girl wanted to call me when she found out that it was my first time at Dempsey last night. Yes, FIRST time.
Suspension Girl, Shades of Pink and I made plans to meet up for drinks. And I suggested Dempsey since there's been so much talk about it and I had yet to set foot there. The plan was to meet Shades of Pink first at about 7ish for dinner as Suspension Girl was gonna be working late, till about 9pm.
My advice to you is this: When you arrange to meet with a bunch of people, make sure they are not ALL from the legal profession. Lunch becomes afternoon tea, and dinner becomes supper.
Thanks to RT and his colleagues, I managed some earlier company before the 2 legal eagles arrived. So the engineer types are safe, I guess. Or is it the sales types?
We had fun nonetheless, reminiscing about the stuff we did back in primary school days. Anyone remembers that Courtesy Lion eraser with the moving 3D eyes they uses to give us in school? If not for Shades of Pink and that elephant memory of hers, I would have totally forgotten about it!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
Oi! Laugh at my elephant memory!!!
Fun, right? Betcha were one of those who tore the eyes out!
No, I wasn't one of those "destroyer" kids. Plus I collected erasers.
Post a Comment