Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Secret Mission

The mobile rang.

"Hi. Where you?" she asked.

"Home." I replied.

"Ok. I'll be over in about 5 to 10 min with it. When I'm there, I'll buzz you and then hang up. Keep your phone with you k?" she instructed.

"Ok." I said.

My mobile rang again about 10 minutes ago. A mere two rings, and then it stopped. Just as she'd said she'd do. So I did my part and went to meet her at the gate.

And I got my new buy delivered to my doorstep. At 2330hrs. Better than Pizza Hut delivery. :)

And before I get condemned for being an ingrate, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SHADES OF PINK".

1 comment:

Shades of Pink said...

You're most welcome my darling.

For once, the manners return!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...