Since season 2 of the Prison Break series that Oyster loaned me ended at episode 13, I figured it was time to start following the ones aired on TV, starting last week.
Last week, I fell asleep watching it when they broke for commercials.
As I was dead tired last evening, I figured I'd take about an hour's nap and wake up at 1030pm. Then I thought better of it (cos I am never ever able to wake up), and decided to watch Wimbledon, then switch to Channel 5 at 10pm to watch UTT on "Incredible Tales", then Wentworth on "Prison Break" at 1030pm.
But I fell asleep la. TSK.
By the time I got up (almost midnight), the TV was still on Channel 24, showing grass courts.
This morning, my mum said, "I thought you said you were gonna watch Prison Break? I went into your room, the TV was on and you were fast sleep! Always liddat"
Haiz. Don't rub it in can or not? I missed TWO sessions of eye candy already you know!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment