"It looks great. Just need to lose the tummy. Can see a bit." Shades of Pink said. I know my good chums don't lie. :(
Usually, when I get such comments, I tend not to purchase the item. But this piece... I fell in love with it the very moment I laid my eyes on it a week ago. And it's got 2 strips of my favourite colour in it! So today, a week later, it's in my wardrobe.
But before I put that on again, I have to don this...
12 comments:
WALAUEH, this is such a frivo post can!
This dress looks great! I lurve it ;P
LOL. Nice things must share what.
See you in 2 weeks. In the dress if my exercise regime goes well. You gonna get a new dress too?
Before that, see you on Sat for the run.
My dear girl,
Sorry to burst your bubble, but have you thought, if your exercise regime fail then how?
Buy curtains to wrap and wear for that event in two weeks time ah?
I wanna see that. I will laugh till I peng san.
haha i had also started on my regime!!
Shades of Pink: You are quite evil you know. Curtain prints can be quite nice ok. I've seen people wearing curtain like clothes and it can be quite nice.
Oyster: What is your exercise regime? How come never jio? You still have to fulfil that quota of tennis/squash sessions with us right? LOL
I'm evil?
I'm evil?
Help you to focus your mind to the possibility of failure so that you can plan for contingencies is called 'EVIL'?
Okay.
Sobs.
you actually look quite slim in that dress what. Perhaps the shot is too far away, cannot see the tummy....
Ms Anyhow
Please ah Purples, please dont go commando in that dress...
Char Siew Pow: K la! Now you say already how I do? Will invest in a seamless la.
haha...i also started on my running and BADMINTON FINALLY!!!!
You nv jio me also ma...alamak the tennis court gone liao how to continue the quota haha ????
Oyster: I think the tennis courts still there. It's the squash courts that they converted to dunno what.
Post a Comment