Today, a part of my conversation with Cooking Girl via msn went like this:
Purples: Boring leh.
Cooking Girl: Haha. Me too. Very bored. Let's play some games.
Purples: Ok! What you want to play?
Cooking Girl: hmmmm.....Eagle catch chicks? hahahah
Purples: Ok. Where? Outside ah?
Cooking Girl: Ya. Or the roundabout. We can play badminton or tennis.
Purples: You got rackets and shuttlecock ah?
Cooking Girl: Use the files and erasers la.
Purples: ???
I guess she was REALLY bored.
Eagle Catch Chicks. Better known as "Lau Ying Zhuo Xiao Ji". It's been yonkers since I last played that game. And screamed like mad while at it. Funny....why must scream ah?
So because "Lau Ying Zhuo Xiao Ji" would have gotten us screaming the office down, and files and rubbers aren't good alternatives to rackets and erasers, other options that came up that required just people were:
1) Pepsi Cola 1, 2, 3
2) Set Set Set. (this is the "mi mi mi re mi fa soh mi" one....)
3) Ji Ku Pa
It's been yonkers since I played these games too! So when I heard them, I cracked up.....and I couldn't stop. When I finally did stop laughing, it was time for lunch.
Or rather shopping.
Presenting, the latest addition to Purples' wardrobe...
Ok, I'm off to catch some shut eye now. Gotta get up early tomorrow for a run with Shades of Pink, RT and Mr Celica who's gonna be cycling. Does he really think we can keep up with his bicycle??? Hmm. Actually, with my new motivator, maybe I can. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment