Transformers. Hmmm. Not the kind of show I would watch, really. Not even the kind that would make it to my "Movies To Watch" list. But I guess it's one of those that when people ask you if you've seen it and you say, "no", they go, "huh???". Somewhat like Spiderman or Pirates. So since the tics were complimentary and it was a gala premiere, I took up the offer.
And I didn't regret it one bit.
The effects of the vehicle-to-robot changes left me in awe. The change from Megatron to a plane, Bumble Bee to a Chevrolet, Optimus Prime to a truck....it was pure visual orgasm.
And contrary to what I thought, there actually was a story line. A touching one at that.
I now also understand boys' fascination with the Transformers, Mask, Robocop and the likes.
Because it was a gala premiere, they were giving out Tranformer masks. I now leave you with TransformHER...
3 comments:
I think your mask goes well with the dress darling...
The boy will be thrilled if I gave him that mask. Would you let it go for $5?
Hehe.
char siew pow: the mask and the dress? hmmmm. Perhaps. Then along the way I transform by removing the mask issit?
ene: $5?? It's made of paper you know. You can have it for free la.
Post a Comment