As with last days in Bangkok, it was spent shopping - buying whatever else I could find. Bought lots of mini tees from Pratunam, but my favourite has got to be this one.

If you look closely enough, there's actually "fur" on Kitty's face!

Then there's this one...
I'm not a fan of Liverpool, really. But this was about the only dri-fit top I could find in the streets of Bangkok, so...
Then remember the shoe shop that was so crowded I couldn't get anything? The crowd finally thinned on Monday, and I got these... all at one go.


The beauty of last minute shopping.... :)))
4 comments:
I understand the meaning of the word "shopaholic" now.
Ms Anyhow
huh? This trip can't really be considered a shopping one you know. I only managed to get 3 pairs of shoes!
Eh, your Hullo Kitty tops look like baby clothes leh..
Ya, it's one of those mini tees - free size. Good, cos a lot of clothes I buy in Bangkok are "L" size you know. Can die!
Post a Comment