Monday, November 05, 2007

Green Fingers....

I so do not have them.

My colleague has pots and pots of African Violets in purple, pink and white. They're quite pretty, so I decided to get a pot myself.

BirdKeeper found a pot at the nursery and got it for me. Dark purple. Nice.
But in just a week, the flowers have withered and the leaves have started drooping!

My colleague told me to bring it into the office, so I did. She looked at it and said, "Not dead yet. Just weak." So now it's in the "sick bay" at the office.

Perhaps I should have taken the cue from the last plant gift I received from another colleague. It was a cactus and it died on me too. CACTUS you know.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...